"I can't emphasize enough how much I enjoyed the workshops I attended with Mitacs Training. I've recommended them to the graduate students in my lab. The workshop facilitators do such an excellent job of encouraging participation, giving the attendees a chance in each workshop, regardless of the topic, to practice their communication and networking skills without necessarily even realizing it. I look forward to attending my next workshop!"
- Leslie Cuthbertson, McMaster University, Postdoctoral Fellow
How do I Register?
Mitacs Training workshops are offered throughout the year and around the country. If you are a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow registered at a Canadian university or a past graduate student that has graduated in the past 2 years, now is the time to sign up for our workshops, which are at no cost to you!
To register for a workshop, simply:
- Log in or create a new account
- Browse our workshops using our:
- Fill out the registration form and submit.
- Select another workshop when your first registration is complete, if you are signing up for multiple workshops.
Questions? Check our FAQ.
Thank you for your interest in Mitacs Training. See you at the workshop!