"I can't emphasize enough how much I enjoyed the workshops I attended with Mitacs Training. I've recommended them to the graduate students in my lab. The workshop facilitators do such an excellent job of encouraging participation, giving the attendees a chance in each workshop, regardless of the topic, to practice their communication and networking skills without necessarily even realizing it. I look forward to attending my next workshop!"
- Leslie Cuthbertson, McMaster University, Postdoctoral Fellow
Take Your Next Step
Mitacs Training workshops are offered throughout the year and at universities around the country. If you are a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow registered at a Canadian university or a past graduate student that has graduated in the past 2 years, now is the time to sign up for the workshops at no cost to you.
To register for a workshop, simply:
- Select the workshop. You can find a workshop by searching the:
- Log in or create a new account
- Fill out the registration form and submit.
- Select another workshop when your first registration is complete, if you are signing up for multiple workshops.
- Please note: Workshops are in high demand and there is a $50 no-show fee. Due to this, a credit card is required when registering.
Questions? Check our FAQ
Thank you for your interest in Mitacs Training. See you at the workshop!