Essentials of Productive Teams – Waterloo, ON
When: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (Registration starts at 8:45am)
Where: Albert McCormick Community Centre, City of Waterloo
Room: Beaupre room
Lunch and beverages are provided.
Cost: This workshop, as with all Mitacs workshops, is free for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. For answers to some frequently asked questions, please visit our help page here.
Recognize and utilize the skills of others to achieve workplace goals quickly while gaining the understanding of what it takes to lead and participate in a truly effective work team that meets deadlines and sees results.
You will learn:
- The key steps and competencies in building effective teams
- How to manage barriers to team success
- The best practices of team communication
Key Topic Areas
- Essentials of team building
- Creating a team action plan
- The importance of clarifying roles
- Understanding conflict within teams
- Building trust and accountability
- Identifying issues
- Motivating teams
- Available resources
If you have any questions please contact the Training team at firstname.lastname@example.org